North Shore Shark Adventures
Come aboard the Kailolo II for an exciting shark cage diving tour of a lifetime. Departing from the Haleiwa Boat Harbor on Oahu's North Shore, you'll cruise to a location about 3 miles offshore. Then shark cage will then be lowered into the water and you can climb in.
Now is your chance to get face to face with sharks. Shark species that frequent this area include Galapagos sharks, grey reef sharks and sandbar sharks ranging in size from 5 to 15 feet. Occasionally tiger sharks and hammerhead sharks can be seen as well.
During your shark encounter, the shark cage will be floating on the surface the entire time. No diving experience is necessary. All you need is a mask and snorkel (will be provided or you can bring your own). You will be able to see the sharks through two large Plexiglass windows on both sides of the shark cage. If you have friends or family members who do not wish to get into the shark cage, no problem. They can come along as a rider for a reduced price.
- Custom aluminum boats, the 36-foot KAIOU, and the 42-foot ABUNAI, which include a canopy for shade and cushioned seating for comfort
- Tour duration: 2 hours
- No diving experience required
- Snorkel and mask will be provided, but guests may also bring their own
- Shark cage dive takes place about 3 miles offshore in water with visibility of 200 feet or more
- Guaranteed shark encounter or you get your money back
- Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki is only available for the 7:00 am, 9:00 am and 11:00 am tours
- Snorkel and mask are provided (but guests may also bring their own)
Please note: Infants are allowed on this tour.
However, we must have a credit card number to put on file. If for some
reason the infant does not attend, a $85 charge is appli
Shark Tour Boat
Cage Next to Boat
See Sharks Up Close
Looking Out Plexiglass Window
Sharks Seen From Boat
Exiting Shark Cage
- Where and When:
- Tour times: 6:00 am, 7:00 am, 8:00 am, 9:00 am, 10:00 am & 11:00 am
Check in 30 minutes prior to your tour time at Haleiwa Small Boat Harbor, Slip 35, Oahu North Shore.
Address: 66-105 Haleiwa Rd., Haleiwa, HI 96712
Slip 35 View Map
Drive time from Waikiki to Haleiwa Harbor is about 1.5 hours.
- If booking an infant (2 and under) a credit card number is required on file. If for some reason the infant does not attend a $85.00 charge is applied. Please also call for reservations with infants attending.
- Special Notes:
- Military discount only applies to those who are active. This does not include retired or ex-military. Active military / Kama'aina discount is also eligible for students. Must be able to show high school or college ID.
- Operation Days:
- 2 hours
- North Shore Shark Adventures
- Kailolo II, a 42-foot aluminum boat with a swim step on the transom of the boat
- Operation Days: